Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Universal Studios (to the tune of Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer)

You know ET and Spidy, Transformers and Simpsons...The Hulk, Harry Potter, T-Rex and the Minions...but do you recall the most special park moment of all?

"Mommy my feet are tired.
They have never been this sore.
And if you ever saw them---
Can you carry me to just one more?

This line is taking hours
Hey, can you stop touching me!?
When's the last time you kids took showers?
Mommy, I have got to pee!

Then one rainy summer night,
Daddy came to say,
'Black Hawks Play Game 3 tonight
Mind if I slip away?'

Oh how the kiddies begged him
'Just check out this funny ride'
And then to the bar we'll join you
To watch the game dry inside.

As we restlessly stood in line,
You stared at the clock
Are you freakin' kidding me
I'm about to pull my gloc.

Orlando is 30 hrs
And that's if you drove straight through
Call on your psychic powers
You know the right thing to doooooooo.





No comments:

Post a Comment