Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Client luncheon

In an effort to preserve sanity, I decided to pretend that lunch with our 5 yr old was a business lunch. (Yea, I recognize the irony in the sanity preservation goal). I have to say though, the lunch went surprisingly well. He explained that he is part monkey because he loves bananas and climbing on things and that his sister is part cat, because she has claws and hisses, his older brother is part star wars, his father is part gorllia because he is strong, and I (me, your wife) am "part human and part 'knows everything in the world.'"
In closing, perhaps I should go back to work because clearly I am closing deals left and right. When's the last time your client told you that you are part "knows everything in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment